Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck is officially the best of the 2012 Draft Class

bap1331

.....I am simply going to say this thread is stu...silly...If anyone here thinks I need to explain why it is stupid do these three things before asking me to elaborate 

1. Read the OP.

2. Read the OP again.

3. Grab wet sea bass and prepare to smack OP with said wet sea bass 

2mnm9eb.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson had no help at all from his run game, his receivers dropped passes and he had almost zero chances to set his feet and throw.  The one time he had a clean pocket he threw an 80 yard TD.  Judging Wilson on this game is a huge overreaction.

You're right about the pass rush . I didn't see that many drops but then again , didn't watch the whole game. I did see the 80 yard TD pass and that was a badly thown ball that should have been an easy pick.

You're right about the pass rush . I didn't see that many drops but then again , didn't watch the whole game. I did see the 80 yard TD pass and that was a badly thown ball that should have been an easy pick.

A couple of crucial third downs weren't converted because of drops. Kearse had one late in the game.

What I took from that game is that the Rams might be harder match up for the Colts than most think.

I don't think it is as hard as we think...

We just know that running the ball at them isn't going to work. Wilson failed against them because he tried to run on the side with all the Rams D waiting for him. However our passing game will be required to win this game.