Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I will Never Boo Peyton.... Root for the Colts to Win over Him, Yes. Boo? No...Just saying...

GoGoColts

I don't think anyone hates him...I personally love that he is our owner and wouldn't want any other...These comments were plain stupid though and probably after taking too much prescription medication...Just hope he learns from this 1..Still a supporter of Irsay he needs a handler at times though...

Well put, my point exactly!

Did the Packers honor Favre when he played them? He took them to 2 Super Bowls and won 1 just like Manning?? Edge is different he was no longer a factor at that point and he wasn't gonna beat us and Saturday wasn't either...Peyton wants to destroy us I promise you that....Other than Mariano Rivera I don't know of this really happening before?? Who honors a player before he is going to try to beat you?? It will be great and mean more once he is retired and isn't affiliated with a team trying to beat us in my humble opinion...We are the only team that does this nonsense!! Wait till they retire! I'm sure this will be great for Luck seeing Manning highlights and watching his crowd cheer for an opposing QB right before he plays him on National TV Sunday night...Brilliant move..Smh

You've got to realize that the Favre/Packers situation was different, right? Favre jerked around the fans and held the Packers hostage in the offseason. He didn't participate in the camps. He ended up alienating his fans and the organization.

The Colts and Peyton fell into a situation that could only end up one way. No one wanted to get rid of Peyton, but Luck was too good of a prospect not to pick up. So, the Colts had to regretfully and tearfully cut ties with Peyton.

I don't love the idea of such a production myself, but there is nothing wrong with it. And it certainly shouldn't be compared to less than amicable splits like Favre's from the Packers.

You've got to realize that the Favre/Packers situation was different, right? Favre jerked around the fans and held the Packers hostage in the offseason. He didn't participate in the camps. He ended up alienating his fans and the organization.

The Colts and Peyton fell into a situation that could only end up one way. No one wanted to get rid of Peyton, but Luck was too good of a prospect not to pick up. So, the Colts had to regretfully and tearfully cut ties with Peyton.

I don't love the idea of such a production myself, but there is nothing wrong with it. And it certainly shouldn't be compared to less than amicable splits like Favre's from the Packers.

I would prefer to do it the right way when he retires and is not at the top of his game playing for a rival contending team trying to kill us is all...