Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+27 1/2) @ Denver (10-13-13)

oldunclemark

Denver 35, Jacksonville - 19

..and the over-under was 53...wow

Imagine if they just kicked that extra point early on in the game like most commonly done. Most teams wait til close to if not in the 4th quarter to go for 2. That line would have been a push....no one gets paid lol....

I was at the game and the Denver fans and city are pathetic at best. It was really quite sickening thelack of support shown in the city for their team.

Fans were obnoxious, stadium sucks, and the booing at half time was bull. FANS yelling while the offense was on the field.. pathetic. I stood up and told them to shut up. Oddly enough they did. Huh..

anyway, Manny had a horrible day snapping to Peyton. So many low snaps at Peyton's feet and knees.. bad.

Moreno is one angry dude.. runs angry, plays angry, walks angry.. just an angy guy

So Winston Justice is new Denver right tackle...

..Not great..but not bad...though as a new lineman..he'll struggle indoors gearing Peyton's audibles

.I don't worry much about defensive injuries..but O-line is crucial...

But to say Denver 'stunk' Sunday simply isn't accurate.

26 1st downs..400 yards and they held the foe to 2 TDs..

Sounds like that writer had been drinking

they dont know yet or arent telling,

right now apparently only an   ankle spain not MCL, Franklin day to day, probably wont play Vs colts but if kuper can go may keep vasquez at RT

Justice was first signed after Clady went down as an emergency backup, hr  hasnt had much practice with  this line , none with first team, unlike Clark who started every preseason game and practiced all off season  with starters as Clady was healing

ARTICLE

"Day To Day" with an ankle sprain. - The Broncos did fear that Franklin suffered a MCL Sprain, but it appears he has avoided that. I still would be surprised to see Franklin suit up this weekend against Indy. Silver lining here is that the Broncos did not lose Franklin for a significant amount of time. Losing both Clady, and Franklin would be a huge loss for the Broncos offense.

If Franklin does not suit up, it will be interesting to see what the Broncos do at the Right Tackle position. Guard Louis Vasquez filled in for Franklin at the Right Tackle spot, and veteran Chris Kuper played guard. It will be interesting to see if the Broncos go with that lineup, or If they decide to start recently signed Winston Justice at Right Tackle.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/10/14/4838992/report-orlando-franklin-is-day-to-day

The Broncos may stumble into the bye..

Might hold out Franklin for Indy and Washington...

If they get to 8-0.......and get that week off..they can heal up somewhat

agree, cant see them playing Franklin, let the big dude heal, who plays RT depends on 2 things, how is Kuper, he hobbled posy game as still   healing from 2nd surgery & do they trust Justice knows the system esp in a loud away game with signals as non verbal audibles

For all the hoopla of Peyton Returning , so is Tamme & Justice

I wrote in Colts football section

U wish no one gets hurt, u feel like Peytons parents watching a manning bowl and cringing when either qb gets hit

as for who wins, no prediction, both capable of beating on other 

However

Game may come down to who is hurt, what team active rosters look like, and as we have seen this week from both teams , can drops and other sloppy play be reversed, whomever corrects mistakes and takes advantage of  the others mistakes is the winner

Mike & MIke in Morning saying emotion will be overwhelming for Peyton and hard to overcome, if anyone can turn it off he can , but he needs to get off to a good start to do that

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denver may need to drop 2 players ,

1 so Von Miller can return & 

2. Denver thinking about & may sign 5th round WR speedy tall ?? , Traveras  king, still some questionable hands but they like potential as if dont it appears with Packer this eeks WR injuries want him off the PS squad from Denver

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/10/14/4838584/report-packers-after-wr-king

haha  not a fan of couscous..???   :lol:

You know what they say,  Any Given Sunday....   anything is possible, so I wouldn't count the Jags out,   but seriously, yeah  I pick the Broncos for this game.   Who wouldn't..???

Read this article, link follows -  for an entirely different game perspective on Jaxsonville game

& not in this article buit a different one I was wrong when said DT bobbled a pass i then came down finally out of bounds and TD overturned, it was as that article stated a perfect throw by maning that Julious Thomas couldnt handle and led to next play Morenos 1st of 3 tds to finish off  2nd half 1st drive

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/jsaccomano/you-see-something-new-every-week/