Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton & Romo ( Moreno Ground ) nominated with Brees for fed ex air player - link Vote

bayone

Must admit on stats alone its Romo,, but  importance of IT at end may come into play pending on one's views, Peyton IT was earlier , also led to pints but not at critical time so as said much depends on voters views

Anyone know if this just votes or also some other component in decision , like coaches votes etc ??

http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-and-ground/2013/REG/5

FEDEX AIR & GROUND PLAYERS OF THE WEEK

Which players do you think had the top air and ground performances this week? FedEx Delivery ManagerSM is putting the options in your hands and letting you be in control. Read up on this week's nominees and then cast your vote for the FedEx Air & Ground® NFL Players of the Week.

FEDEX AIR -- QUARTERBACK NOMINEES
MAN515097.png Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos

Manning amassed 414 passing yards and threw four touchdowns as the Broncos defeated the Dallas Cowboys51-48.

( Peytons running for TD 5 is in video )

ROM787981.png Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys

Romo completed 25 passes for a franchise-record 506 yards and five touchdowns in the Cowboys' 48-point effort against the Denver Broncos.

BRE229498.png Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints

Brees threw for 288 yards and two touchdowns in the Saints' 26-18 victory against the Chicago Bears.

FEDEX GROUND -- RUNNING BACK NOMINEES
CHA561428.png Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs

Charles rushed for 108 yards on 22 carries with one touchdown in the Chiefs' 26-17 victory against the Tennessee Titans.

MOR120768.png Knowshon Moreno, Denver Broncos

Moreno had 19 carries for 93 yards and a touchdown in theBroncos' 51-48 victory against the Dallas Cowboys.

GOR411171.png Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers

Gore tallied 81 yards on 17 carries with one touchdown in the49ers' 34-3 defeat of the Houston Texans

INT timing aside, Manning's bootleg that fooled even the camera man gives him the edge over Romo. Not to mention he led his team to 51 (could have been 55) VS 48.

Romo did break 500 yards, though. That's pretty darn impressive. Both QB's played out of their minds.

Brees had a great week as well, but I have a hard time putting him over Romo much less Manning. He only needed 19 points to beat Chicago. (Granted, Chicago is a good defensive team.)

INT timing aside, Manning's bootleg that fooled even the camera man gives him the edge over Romo. Not to mention he led his team to 51 (could have been 55) VS 48.

Romo did break 500 yards, though. That's pretty darn impressive. Both QB's played out of their minds.

Brees had a great week as well, but I have a hard time putting him over Romo much less Manning. He only needed 19 points to beat Chicago. (Granted, Chicago is a good defensive team.)

manning 5 td , of course i am biased, as noted that bootleg is only in the video highlight, not in stats given, unless u know the game, and with all the airtime comments mostly about romo it, not the bootleg, purely by stats and description romo would win, but winner should also have won game to me , but i am biased of course

luv that bootleg, he saw coverage shift to right when julius thomas shifted right and no one on left as were in 3 te set, and said to myself, a bootleg  and dont tell anyone,. moreno later said he thought he missed or fumbled the hand off and had no idea what happened until saw peyton near the goal line