Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• As Ballard said, the team is never about one player.  If it is, then we don't have enough other good players to spread the ball to when needed.   I think 31 pts per game in about the last 7 games speaks for itself.   You can't score on every series.  There will be stinkers, even when penalties and turnovers don't kill them.   I'd like to see stats on which teams have had the most 3 and outs.....failing to move the ball at all.  I'd think we rate pretty low in total number.
    • Yes he does a lot of the ugly stuff that largely gets ignored.  I am also happy with the progress that Granson has been making as well.  
    • Agree, He was Mr. reliable again, Always open and made the catch when we needed it.
    • Reich’s record. He has had a different QB every season. He has made the playoffs in 2 of 3.You can argue had Jacoby not got hurt we might of squeezed in and made it in 2019. Had luck not retired he would of made playoffs again. This is all while rebuilding this team. That’s pretty impressive. Now he at least has some stability at QB and maybe things can continue to build off this season instead of having to start over next season.
    • It’s easier to blame the coach than blame the players.  People want to be mad at Frank fine.  I’ve said he should have sprinkled in a few more runs but run or pass you simply can’t turn the ball over five times against any team in the NFL, let alone Tom Brady and the defending World Champions, and expect to win.  That’s my point.  I would have like to see a little more running and better defense too but if you don’t change the five turnovers the other things probably won’t change the outcome IMO.
  • Members

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 6,868

• legend300

legend300 64

• JediXMan

JediXMan 1,955

• CanuckColt

CanuckColt 535

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,405

• Colts1324