Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seeking input on possible trade

MKDK

So I'm playing in a 16 team IDP FF League with keepers (9 keepers), entering year 2 (won year 1!) and got the following (starters listed with numbers):

QB: Russell Wilson (QB1), Ben Roethlisberger

RB: Adrian Peterson (RB1), Doug Martin (RB2), Stevan Ridley (FLEX), Lamar Miller, Chris Ivory

WR: TY Hilton (WR1), Kenbrell Thompkins (WR2), Cordarrelle Patterson, Jason Avant

TE: Jimmy Graham (TE1), Julius Thomas

As you might notice, I'm thin at WR. If Hilton was a full time starter, I might actually be comfortable with Hilton and Thompkins even though the latter is still a questionmark.

I'm looking to acquire a WR and got Julio Jones and Demaryius Thomas targeted. Tried acquiring Dez Bryant, but didn't work out. I'm not moving Adrian Peterson or Doug Martin. The other RBs can be part of a deal.

The guy owning Demaryius Thomas has an interest in Julius Thomas (and had prior to the season opener vs Raves). He also has a serious need for RB. I'm thinking of offering Lamar Miller+Julius Thomas, and see what happens.

Q1: Would you trade Stevan Ridley (as the player you own) for Demaryius Thomas straight up?

Q2: If rebuffed, would you trade Stevan Ridley+Julius Thomas for Demariyus Thomas?

The guy owning Julio Jones also need a RB (though he has McFadden and Ingram). However he's pretty stacked at WR with Jones, Torrey Smith, Shorts, Decker, Harvin and Wheaton.

Q3: Would you trade Stevan Ridley for Julio Jones?

Q4: How about Stevan Ridley+Julius Thomas for Julio Jones+Dwayne Allen?

Answers on the Qs would be much appreciated :thmup:

GO COLTS! :blueshoe:

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes

4. I feel like Ridley and Thomas would have more value.

this..

although I might give some thought to #4... Dwayne Allen should be a solid keeper, but J. Thomas looks to get a lot more targets (this season, at least) I'm leaning toward keeping Ridley and Thomas, but you are set at RB and TE for the time being, so you might get more from Jones and Allen... Jones will instantly start on your team and be much more productive than any WR you currently have.

• 3 weeks later...