Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/20

sb41champs

No, but I will watch whatever INDY coverage I can find on Colts.com, ESPN, NFL Network, & Sirus XM Radio though. BTW, when exactly in August do Preseason Games start on NFL Network? Does anyone know? 

Thanks in advance for the exact date. I appreciate it. A word to the wise...The NFL HOF Canton, Ohio new inductee ceremony is on NFL Network on August 4th around 7 P.M. CST I believe.

SW1 loves watching all the HOF speeches & providing feedback on them too.  :worthy:  :yahoo:  :td:

No, but I will watch whatever INDY coverage I can find on Colts.com, ESPN, NFL Network, & Sirus XM Radio though. BTW, when exactly in August do Preseason Games start on NFL Network? Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance for the exact date. I appreciate it.

August first week sometime is the HOF game. Then pre-season starts that sunday I wanna say. Not sure. NFL.com should have all the dates you're looking for

August first week sometime is the HOF game. Then pre-season starts that sunday I wanna say. Not sure. NFL.com should have all the dates you're looking for

Thanks TK85! I even enjoy the Preseason man...The 1st real look at the rookies in a game situation...It rocks man!

I always feel sorry for our coaching staff though. It's so hard to whittle our roster down to 53 guys. Keep all 4 Preseason games please Commissioner. It really helps guys on the training camp bubble make the team. Like Grigs said awhile back, "you know that you're building something special in INDY when other GMs are paying attention to your roster cuts so they can grab your players for their own squad." Nice!  :D

1 last point regarding this year's HOF NFL crop: I have always liked pass rusher Warren Sapp too & I am curious to hear the QB killer talk. He's had quite a year: Filing for bankruptcy, Tampa Bay Ring of Honor, & now NFL HOF recipient.

I love pass rushers man! They never get enough respect for their craft & influence on the game. Whenever Warren Sapp sacked Brett Favre I always got a diabolic, circus clown grin on my face too.  :thmup:

http://youtu.be/Mii03mX0soA

Thanks in advance for the exact date. I appreciate it. A word to the wise...The NFL HOF Canton, Ohio new inductee ceremony is on NFL Network on August 4th around 7 P.M. CST I believe.

SW1 loves watching all the HOF speeches & providing feedback on them too.  :worthy:  :yahoo:  :td:

They haven't announced the NFL Network live games yet, I'm sure you know they show all of the preseason games though most are rebroadcasts.

I'm hoping they show our first game since its the only Sunday game. National broadcast for our second game. I'm going to the third one, and the fourth is barely watchable anyways.

They haven't announced the NFL Network live games yet, I'm sure you know they show all of the preseason games though most are rebroadcasts.

I'm hoping they show our first game since its the only Sunday game. National broadcast for our second game. I'm going to the third one, and the fourth is barely watchable anyways.

I agree Smonroe. I would like to see more of our games televised on the major broadcast on the TV networks again CBS, NBC, etc. etc. That's how you know that we have made it back to NFL prominence again, when networks fight over which network carries Colts games. We are well on our way back & a strong AFC South division rivalry with the formidable Texans can only speed up that reality for both squads IMO...

Thanks for the heads up about no NFL Network announcement about a Preseason re-broadcasting schedule yet. I eat, sleep, & breath professional football. Americas new past time now. It's not baseball anymore that's for sure. No disrespect intended toward diehard baseball fans.

I am really hoping to make it over to camp sometime, if my schedule allows.     I think I have a few days in the middle of August that might be possible.

Gramz, if you are able to squeeze it in, please sure to let everyone know what your impressions were please...The sights, the sounds, the smells...The world is alright again; Football is just around the bend baby!  :thmup: