Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Madden 25

Kyle

i have not heard much about this year's madden.  anyone know what the new features/changes will be?

I play a lot of sports games.  NHL has EASHL (EA Sports Hockey League) which is an online superstar mode where you create a player and only control ur guy while playing online with 11 others.  FIFA has the same thing with 11 v 11.  When is Madden going to get a mode like that??  they have 3 on 3 online but you dont use ur created player...

Haven't heard much either... I know that they have the new gen systems coming out and I'm definitely going to get one when they do, as well as madden, but Iast years madden was AWEFUL... so I'm not really that excited, but still being able to battle my friends online is what keeps me coming back...

"Improving" the running is something I had seen in NCAA, and looks like will be more in depth in madden, and I'm not excited about it... the running was awful as well, just too easy in the open field, which is fun don't get me wrong but, just way too cheesy...

bringing back sprint with r2/rt? and something with l2/lt so you can decelerate and cut... don't even know.. just hoping it's more in depth and the runner doesnt easily trip over people...

literally praying they bring back mini games... I'm excited but mehhhh madden is garbage.. sorry for whining

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• True at this point colts would have to win out to make the playoffs.   One more loss and all 4 teams fighting for the last spot will need 8 losses for the colts to make the playoffs.  The tie killed those chances.   
    • Fair enough. It was sad faces and laughing faces you have posted. Hey what ever makes you happy. I am 51 years old so I have been around too. To get respect you need to respect others as well. I have never done one thing to you and you just seemed to pick me out of a crowd of 100 other posters to pick on. I really didn't even know who you were before I started to see all the sad and laughing faces. I am not an attention hound - something in your mind about me that isn't true. This is the only place I post. I don't do Facebook or Twitter. Also, normally many agree with my takes. I said 90% because rarely anyone disagrees with me. If you disagree with me on something, state your case and why, and I will respond in a nice manner. Sorry I crapped in your oatmeal.
    • Definitely O-line. The Center, RG, and LT are all liabilities this year.   Coaching is the other big part as the offense got better almost instantly once Reich was gone.   However the O-line play is a compound issue because it’s related to talent, which falls on the shoulders of the GM.   The other big issue is QB play, which is another compound issue. Part of the reason the QB play isn’t great is because of the O-line play, and the other is the QBs in question just aren’t that good, which is another talent acquisition issue.   So surmise the issues on this team are due to 3 things: -Coaching (pre-Saturday hiring) -O-line play -QB play   *Pass rush is an honorable mention
    • Can’t root for them to lose, but if they do; it will help us in the long run.     Teams are starting to rack up wins. With a loss, we go from 14th ODP to 1/2 game out from 4th ODP.    Remaining schedule:   Cowboys L Vikings L Chargers L Giants toss us Texans W   With a loss, we are looking at 5-11-1 or 6-10-1   Imo. Good enough for top 8 pick given half the teams with bad records still play each other       
    • Stay strong and keep fighting!   Wishing the best for you and your family. 
  • Members