Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bradshaw Injury Prone....

neverstop1863

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think your wrong ,if Ballard would've got considerable playing time he would've been well over 1000 yds and you know it as well as id do.I Guess your so much more intelegent and a much better anylist of talent .I never really liked Bradshaw as much as you ,always thought he was a little soft as a runner especially between the tackles.But you keep on preaching,I will continue not listening.When and if they sign him ,I will support him as well as pick his game apart as need be.IMO big mistake.Oh yes no one said he did gain 1000 said he wouldve

I love Ballard as much as anyone but he was still averaging only 3.9 yards last season. Bradshaw 4.8.. that's the difference of a below average running back to an elite one. Not saying either are in those categories but that's what those stats say. 

Bradshaw routinely out played and out toughed Brandon Jacobs despite the huge size difference. He will play hurt for us and play well plus he is yet another leader on our team. A great acquisition.

A great point. Our team has gotten rather thin on vets. Bradshaw has two rings....that kind of leadership may prove invaluable. 

I am going to start doing this for my job.

NLM

Tuesday - CTV - Questionable - Wrist

Wednesday - CTV - Out - Stomach(all you can eat wings @ Hooters)

Thursday - CTV - Questionable - Foot

Friday - CTV - Probable - Paycheck Collection

Saturday - CTV - Probable - Place can't survive without him.

Excellent Mr. Very funny. Well done.