Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 predictions(record & playoffs)

I'm honestly not worried about SEA and SF. I think Denver can be a toss up, though... Maybe. I could see Peyton sitting the last 6 minutes of the fourth, as well.

The games against the Seahawks and 49ers will be two of the hardest on your schedule. The NFC West is no joke.

I doubt the Colts win every game they're favored.There has to be SOME game where they lose to a weaker opponent, be it the Titans or the Jags. Personally, I find the St. Louis matchup tough for us. We're definitely transitioning to run defense, and the Rams could really spread it out. 

I have to agree with Ya Mike. With St louis losing Jackson the running game will be by committee.  Bradford got some real help with the receiving group although I would have liked to see a veteran free agent signed. Bradford needs to have a break out year. No more excuses for him. 

The games against the Seahawks and 49ers will be two of the hardest on your schedule. The NFC West is no joke.

honestly we play the most physical teams in the nfl this year. If we come out with a good record I like our chances in playoffs.

honestly we play the most physical teams in the nfl this year. If we come out with a good record I like our chances in playoffs.

Unless you are paying the price of playing all those physical teams...the curse known as injury. But yeah, battle-tested teams do tend to have better chances to win in the playoffs no doubt.

As long as none of our games result in us being blown out, then it's a successful year lol

10-11 Wins is what we're looking like on paper. I have us going 5-1or 4-2(only if JAX gets lucky again) in the division sweeping JAX & TEN then splitting with HOU.

The O line and the D line are a work in progress.  Very possible we will have 3 new faces on the O line.  It will take a few games for this O line to jell.  By mid-season, this very possibly will be the best O line the Colts have had over the past 10 years.   The D line will have some new faces, and  Mr. Chapman may prove to be the answer at nose tackle.  Eager to see this young man in action.  Bjorn, as Pagano said, is the edge stopper.  He will start as a rookie, IMO, and it will be OJT, but expect to see him as a most disruptive player, in the mold of Dwight Freeney, but in a different scheme.  Dwight was strictly a down lineman. 

IMO, the team will make the playoffs and by then a years experience will have paid off for the new faces.  The Colts will be the team no one wants to see in the playoffs.  Expect the Niners and SeaHawks will be early season losses, but in the playoffs, all bets are off. 

I think the OLine will be improved but the '06 season had Tarik, the Ryans, Saturday & Jake Scott... that's gonna be pretty tough line-up to beat...

this very possibly well be the best O line the Colts have had over the past 5 years, may be a bit more accurate...

Unless you are paying the price of playing all those physical teams...the curse known as injury. But yeah, battle-tested teams do tend to have better chances to win in the playoffs no doubt.

true but we will really see where we are at early. Denver, seahawks,  49ers, Texans and dolphins in first 8 games. Those five teams should test our new o line early and often. The other three teams don't concern me as much. Raiders have been bad for a while. The jags shouldn't be a problem if we can stop the run and the chargers seem different from the team that always gave us trouble in the past.

true but we will really see where we are at early. Denver, seahawks,  49ers, Texans and dolphins in first 8 games. Those five teams should test our new o line early and often. The other three teams don't concern me as much. Raiders have been bad for a while. The jags shouldn't be a problem if we can stop the run and the chargers seem different from the team that always gave us trouble in the past.

Yeah, wouldn't worry about the Raiders unless Flynn decides to have his coming out party against the Colts that day. Though I don't think that's likely. The Jaguars still have Jones-Drew who seems to love giving you guys problems but if he can be at least limited then I can see a win. They always play you guys hard though. The Chargers...ehh I don't know about them. They could be either good with the coaching staff change this year or worse, who knows. Can't wait to see Te'o in action in the NFL though!

I think our division is going to improve this year so I see us splitting games with the Texans and the Titans. I think we'll fall to the 49ers, Seattle, and and a surprise loss. So 10-6 or 11-5. I think we make it to the playoffs, lose on the road to a team that is on fire at the end of their season.