Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My first and probably only mock draft attempt

This is my current ideal draft situation....trade our #24 to San Fran for picks #32 and #34..we could throw in a mid to late round pick in 2014 to make up an value difference if necessary.  (I'm sure this is about 95% wishful thinking lol)

#32 - Sylvester Williams - DE/DT 

#34 - Larry Warford - OG

#88 - Brandon Jenkins - DE/OLB

120 - TJ McDonald or DJ Swearinger - FS 

#184 - Johnathan Stewart - ILB  

#216 - BPA

Mr. Irrelevant - Dan Buckner - WR

IMO this would put the whipped cream and cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake that has so far been our preseason. :)

No way they give up basically two firsts for 6 spots. Plus they're picking at 31, not 32.

Good picks for the most part, but seriously, that would never happen.

And I said as much in my post, did I not?   For the record though, if there were any team that might be willing to do something along those lines, it might be the 49ers since they have so many picks.  If there's a player still at 24 that they covet, maybe they do try to move up.  I still agree and acknowledge that getting the 31 and 34 is a pipe dream, which is why i said this is "my ideal draft". 

You are correct on them picking 31 and not 32, that was an oversight on my part.

I do think a nickel or dime CB will picked up in rounds 4 or later. With the health of our CBs recently, and Toler's injury issues recently, that would be wise to do, IMO.

This draft could use a CB pickup at #184, IMO. I'd suggest you go ahead and complete your BPA at #216 too, if you are mocking, you should mock it all the way, IMO :).

I do think a nickel or dime CB will picked up in rounds 4 or later. With the health of our CBs recently, and Toler's injury issues recently, that would be wise to do, IMO.

This draft could use a CB pickup at #184, IMO. I'd suggest you go ahead and complete your BPA at #216 too, if you are mocking, you should mock it all the way, IMO :).

If I did that I would literally be simply going to cbssports.com and picking a player at random. :P