Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Joe and Dave Kruger

Hello all my colts com-padres, like me, I'm sure you want mother nature to hurry the **** up and get to free agency. However, I would like to giver you guys some food for thought. A lot of signs are showing us looking to pick up Paul Kruger. If this is the case, might I also suggest us having a look at his brothers ( both from Utah) Dave and Joe.

This will not be make this seem like a huge family reunion, but we could be building to the future in this way. Dave looks like he is very versatile on the D line and actually looks not bad against the run and looks like he can get to the QB even when getting double teamed on a few occasions. so maybe we could put him opposite redding, whereas Joe definitely looks like he could play the OLB position very well in the future ( after Mathis Perhaps?) as he can create pressure when needed. They would definitely fit positions of need in the later rounds ( later than 6th round) and with that, we could use our earlier picks on a CB or OL. 

tell me what you guys think and can wait for tomorrow night ( in the UK).

P.S. although we have a lot of cap room, we haven't been massively talked about, do you think Grigs on the quiet end or have we not really done much?