Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts autograph signings?

rittdk01

I went to training camp this year and had all the players sign a helmet.  I was wondering if they did autograph signings for charity or anything.  I was wanting to bring my kid and hes too little to stand out in the heat this coming year at training camp.  Plus I wanted to get some pictures of him with the Colts players and after a training camp all sweaty and with a bunch of pushing people is not the time.

I'm not sure of anything coming anytime soon since it's the off season.  Different players are available at various signings.  They did the tailgate tour before the season and stopped at numerous cities throughout the state, and I know there were several signings at the Circle Centre Mall (usually at the Pro Shop) and players were also available Monday nights at the Blue Sports Grille.  By following the Colts on facebook and following the players on twitter you can get some sort of notice before one of these signings take place.

I went to training camp this year and had all the players sign a helmet.  I was wondering if they did autograph signings for charity or anything.  I was wanting to bring my kid and hes too little to stand out in the heat this coming year at training camp.  Plus I wanted to get some pictures of him with the Colts players and after a training camp all sweaty and with a bunch of pushing people is not the time.