Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will this season go down to the last game? What then?

oldunclemark

My thoughts are that it's already a successful season. If we play more than 16 games it's an unbelievable season.

But next year we won't have a last place schedule either. And that's fine with me.

The last place schedule only affects two of our 16 games. And one of those two teams is much better than they were last season, particularly when they played us. I don't find it very relevant. We can finish with a winning record in the division, and 2-0 in our "last place" games. We're 2-1 against our NFC opponents.

We're 7-4 right now because we've played well at home and taken care of road divisional games, 2-0. I think our record is legit.

Well since Cincy and Pittsburgh play each other.

It's also worth noting that if one of them loses a game, IE not winning out since they play eachother then we get in at 9-7

Actually....No....Truthfully...No

If Pitt goes 4-1 and beats Cincy...they're 10-6.....and Cincy loses to Pitt but also goes 4-1..in the final 5 weeks....nobody gets in at 9-7...right?

we may need to be 10-6.

If the Colts lose at Detroit and Houston and defeat Tennessee and KC (1-10) on the road...

we are 9-6 and the entire season comes down to the final game at home vs. Houston on Sunday, Dec. 30.

If the Colts win Sunday in Detroit and top Tennesse..but lose to Houston and KC on the road.

we are 9-6 and it still comes down to the final home game vs. Houston on Sunday Dec. 30.

...if we lose all three of our remaining road games..and only beat Tennessee...we are 8-7..

..and it still comes down to the final home game against Houston on Dec. 30

we have not faced an elimination game of any kind all season...

///can this team win one 'winner-take-all' game at home over a superior opponent with the post-season bid on the line...??

your thoughts :shifty:

It's selfish but if it does I'm going to see a good game, my son in law has season tickets and he gave me the Houston tickets as a birthday present. I don't want it to seem negative but watching a make or break game would be great--besides the Colts win at home anyway, right?

Twinkie is not out of business, Hostess is. Twinkies wont go away, Hostess is just liquidating and selling off all their assets. Meaning twinkies will just be made by someone else.

But what if they take twinkie cakes and stuff them with Little Debbies filling...is it still the same???

Glad we got current issues covered now....