Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Day 3 thread is ready and will be open to comments in about 40 minutes.
    • Diggs is interesting.   He keep his name attached to the Colts by commenting on some of these post   Maybe they will look back at signing him, here after the draft? Think good chance of vet signing at CB too.         As far as CBs there are still multiple I like here in the draft. So I imagine here in these first 4 picks(4th-5th).   Tampa Jackson  Hart Abrams-Draine    Would be ok with any of these guys here in the 4th. I like a couple other guys after them, but more 5th round. Who knows maybe one of these guys make it to the 5th round.     Wouldn't be surprised to see Ballard move around the draft a few times today.   Could trade up in the 4th Could package a couple 5ths and get back in the 4th for a second pick.     All kinds of options      I do think he will hold that last 7th round pick for their favorite UDFA, like you stated.
    • Greg Cosell's scouting report on Adonai Mitchell:   STRENGTHS: - Tall wide receiver who predominantly lined up outside in Texas' offense and showed some shake and burst. - Size and stride length are positive defining traits. Covered ground with good play speed and swift fluid movement. - He showed build-up and acceleration speed off the ball when he had free access to challenging corners with stride length. - Smooth mover for his size. Works the middle effectively with in-breaking routes and making hands catches. - High percentage of inside routes came on speed cuts rather than throttling down and getting in and out of breaks. - Reps in which he showed a sense of attacking corners and then lateral quickness to win at the top of his route stem. - At times, he showed a wide catch radius with a strong grip to snatch the ball away from his frame. - There were snaps in which he showed excellent short-area burst and quickness to defeat press coverage. - Showed some run-after-catch juice with quickness, burst and competitive toughness. Physical presence.   WEAKNESSES: - An outside finesse receiver who ran a specific route tree at Texas. Did not often attack and break down corners. - The 2023 tape did not show much versatility to his game. An outside receiver who did not run multiple routes.   BOTTOM LINE: "Given his meaningful improvement throughout the 2023 season, Mitchell is one of the more intriguing wide receiver prospects in the 2024 draft. Mitchell possesses outstanding size and a strong, solid frame. He consistently showed outstanding hands and the ability to catch the ball easily away from his frame."  
    • Rodney Thomas II is our starter and he was drafted in 7th round out of Yale. Seems none of our LBs were early round selections...  So I wouldn't be surprised if upgrades can still be found in these later rounds. 
    • I thought Glowinski was serviceable.
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 1,910

• krunk

krunk 8,330

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,294

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 1,764

• Tore

Tore 20