Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looking to the Jags game...

GoColts8818

The good news is we are going to playing a team much like we beat today except probably not as good. This is another one of those games the Colts should win at home if they avoid the big mistakes like they did today.

Samething could get the Colts in trouble like it could have against the Vikings. If the Colts o-line can't block the Jags front four and can't stop MJD they could be in real trouble. With that said I do think adding Redding and putting Moala back at his college poistion of 3-4 end has made the run defense better. They aren't all world by any means but I think they are better than what we have seen in the past.

The o-line is scary right now. Sounds like Reitz and Justice could be back next week which would help. I am guessing if Satele is out for a while (never heard anything more about his injury other than it was a knee) we'll bring in a center and another week of practice for Essex and that might help make the line but they have to be better than they were in the second half today or the Colts wont be able to do anything on offense.

On the plus side Special Teams looks much improved and Luck is the real deal at QB. He's 3/3 in drives at the end of halves (the Bears game counts he didn't miss the field goal).