Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike And Mike Predictions

tfunky14

With the loss of Bob Sanders and a terrible run game and inability for the Colts to stop the run, DUH?????? It's pretty obvious this will be a LONG season for the Colts. The only other thing more predictable is Christmas comes on Dec. 25th. Now, do I want to see them do better? You bet!!!!!

The loss of Bob Sanders has nothing to do with the success of this team.... He didnt play last year and they still won 10 games

If SuperManning plays, I see us going 10-6. I hadn't looked at the schedule until now...We have at least 6-8 very difficult games this year! Pitt, NO, NE, HOU x2, TEN x2, ATL, BAL. ...YIKES!

That's what happens when you win your division every year. Your always guaranteed to have a tough schedule. I don't see the Texans having a better chance of beating those teams than we do if Peyton is good to go. They haven't had as much success beating high caliber teams and this year they play a lot of them. Their schedule is almost identical to ours. 11-5 Colts, 8-8 Texans is my prediction.

Everyone chill.

We've been playing tough schedules every year for over a decade. The team made great offseason moves & had a great draft. Well be fine. Hard to believe so many folks see us finishing at or below last year's 10 win mark. I'm gonna laugh my posterior off at the end of year when all the nay-sayers are back on the wagon sayin "wow we had a great year I knew we would be tough." Watch.....our O and D lines are going to be playing better & better as the year goes on.

I promise you if Clark and Collie are healthy all year, in December we will be alive and fighting for a playoff spot.

I agree with this statement, I know Peyton is the critical piece of the offense, but the difference between his superbowl years and not has been having these kind of reliable receivers. If Clark and Collie stay healthy he's going to have so much more confidence through out the year. They are pivotal, White, Garcon, and Tamme are just not in the same league as these two incredibly reliable receivers in my opinion there are three key pieces of the offense that need to be healthy together.

If they are, the Superbowl will be a home game this year :)