Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

First time at FF

Okay guys i'm hoping I can get an honest opinion of my first draft. This is the first time i'm playing FF and here is my draft

Brees

Luck

McFadden

Richardson

Fitzgerald

Wayne

Vernon Davis

Aaron Hernandez

Randy Moss

9ers D

Bears D

Garret Hartley

Vinny

Bench players are

Maclin

Russell Wilson

Broncos D

Martellus Bennett

Blackmon

Nate Washington

Boldin

I am putting in a waiver for the skins RB because I need another. I'm giving up Blackmon for him.

Give me an honest assessment please. This is the first time i've ever played FF

Only thing I see or think is that you could drop a QB and a D, don't see the need to have 3 of each. Of course if someone gets hurt and out before the others bye week you will be looking to pick someone up for at least a week. The two spots will allow you to pick up some backup RB or WR. Of course you can look for someone interested in a trade for one of them before just dropping them. Might allow you to pick up a better player than what is left available on FA list

Thanks coltman; last night all depended on Peyton for the other guy. I was up 138-100 and in the first qtr. Peyton sealed my win for me. I am thinking about dropping defense and picking up a running back. I just dropped bolding for Mark Ingram and since hernandez got hurt i'm hoping NYG TE Bennet will help me out. I am 1-0 so far this season!

Okay guys i'm hoping I can get an honest opinion of my first draft. This is the first time i'm playing FF and here is my draft

Brees

Luck

McFadden

Richardson

Fitzgerald

Wayne

Vernon Davis

Aaron Hernandez

Randy Moss

9ers D

Bears D

Garret Hartley

Vinny

Bench players are

Maclin

Russell Wilson

Broncos D

Martellus Bennett

Blackmon

Nate Washington

Boldin

I am putting in a waiver for the skins RB because I need another. I'm giving up Blackmon for him.

Give me an honest assessment please. This is the first time i've ever played FF

Bennett has already played. I'd go w/Brees-McFadden & Richardson for your RBs. You've got some good WR but Fitzs QB is iffy Moss only gets about 20 plays per game. Hernandez is out so u'll hafta pick up another TE. I'd drop Hernandez as he'll miss about 5 weeks. Chris Chandler for the Bills is decent. Go w/the 9ers as ur D since they play MN

Bennett has already played. I'd go w/Brees-McFadden & Richardson for your RBs. You've got some good WR but Fitzs QB is iffy Moss only gets about 20 plays per game. Hernandez is out so u'll hafta pick up another TE. I'd drop Hernandez as he'll miss about 5 weeks. Chris Chandler for the Bills is decent. Go w/the 9ers as ur D since they play MN

I put in Bennett for Hernandez i just have a hunch to keep Fitz in I am subbing in Avery for Moss this week. I'm up 13-4 on the guy this week and both of his starting rb's are out (bradshaw and forte) Plus Nicks was one of his WR's as well. I am feeling pretty confident about this week. Hoping to be in first place of the division after Sunday :)