Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DEFENSE

Michael Lebron

Lol, but I was referring to the later parts of the game when CHI started to get separation from us. But Good Point

I thought on the opening 2 drives from out D "WOW!!!! Are you freakin' kidding me?"......then things didn't go well from there. The offense tried to stay in the game, but just couldn't sustain drives and the defense spent a LOT of time on the field. I'm not sure of "Time of Posession". I'm gonna have to look that up, anybody got it off hand?

I thought on the opening 2 drives from out D "WOW!!!! Are you freakin' kidding me?"......then things didn't go well from there. The offense tried to stay in the game, but just couldn't sustain drives and the defense spent a LOT of time on the field. I'm not sure of "Time of Posession". I'm gonna have to look that up, anybody got it off hand?

CHI- 35:28 IND- 24:32

CHI- 35:28 IND- 24:32

I guess that is only an 11 minute difference, but still. It seems like the defense was on the field a lot. It's just gonna take time to put this thing back together I suppose. Would be nice to be in the playoffs this year, but that is a pretty high expectation considering all of the changes we have made to the team.

I guess that is only an 11 minute difference, but still. It seems like the defense was on the field a lot. It's just gonna take time to put this thing back together I suppose. Would be nice to be in the playoffs this year, but that is a pretty high expectation considering all of the changes we have made to the team.

As long as I get my "7-9 or 9-7 Nothing More, Nothing Less" prediction, I'm happy. That's an Upgrade from 2-14. Well, even 3 Wins is am Upgrade, but who wants that?

As long as I get my "7-9 or 9-7 Nothing More, Nothing Less" prediction, I'm happy. That's an Upgrade from 2-14. Well, even 3 Wins is am Upgrade, but who wants that?

Yah, I'd love to see us go off and win a bunch of games! Hopefully we see improvement week by week. It will get better........I HATE being patient! LOL