Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Charger WR- D. Alexander, will be x-factor Vs Denver, no one wanted him and Charges took him this week, all he did was

bayone

D. Alexander 6' 5" 217 lb's

scored 1 TD & 135 yards

Danario Alexander caught seven passes for 134 yards with one touchdown in the Chargers' 34-24 Week 10 loss to the Bucs.

Coming into the game, the Chargers were expected to start Alexander and rotate him with Robert Meachem. But just one minute in, he took a short slant from Philip Rivers, spun out of a tackle from Bucs CB Leonard Johnson and sprinted to the house for an 80-yard touchdowns. After that, Alexander played just about every snap as Meachem was left to be a bystander. We always knew that DX had difference-making talent, but health has always been an obstacle. Now 100 percent with a starting role, he'll be worth an add ahead of next week's game in Denver. Nov 11 - 5:39 PM

on 10-18 signed a 1 year 540,000 contract

http://www.rotoworld...nario-alexander

Has played sparingly due to hamstring issues

http://www.goaheadsc...rs/3237/injsusp

STATS

1. http://wp.advancednf...ason=all&*=WR

2 . http://www.rotoworld...nario-alexander

Will possibly be an x-factor Vs Chargers , big & strong, good balance, little tape on him

The way the Denver secondary is playing, Carter is actually playing as well as Champ, IMO, and that makes it difficult for teams who do not have receiving TEs. That is why Denver's worst matchup is the Pats and not anyone else. A good QB plus 2 very good receiving TEs in the middle is what it will take to challenge Denver consistently on defense.

1 receiving TE is still a tough matchup for the Broncos but they can overcome that as the game goes on. 2 however is tougher.

The way the Denver secondary is playing, Carter is actually playing as well as Champ, IMO, and that makes it difficult for teams who do not have receiving TEs. That is why Denver's worst matchup is the Pats and not anyone else. A good QB plus 2 very good receiving TEs in the middle is what it will take to challenge Denver consistently on defense.

1 receiving TE is still a tough matchup for the Broncos but they can overcome that as the game goes on. 2 however is tougher.

as a unit our DB's right now are golden, even if Porter cleared I would keep him for depth as this unit is playing to well as A UNIT / TEAM