Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PFF OL Scores through 2 Games

bigt

22 minutes ago, krunk said:

you can go to YouTube and watch it now. I dont know what they had in mind. I kept wondering to myself why we kept running to the left so much and I looked up and noticed Good wad at left guard. We didnt run left that much in the Lions game from what i remembered. Mewhort was at right guard. They did this a number of times during the game. Not always, but it happened several times. Take a look yourself.

I have it recorded.  What quarter?  Roughly what time?  

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mewhort took every snap at LG. He never played a snap at RG in the game vs Broncos. Harrison came in at RG in the 4th quarter for Good. I just watched every snap on the All 22. Also Gore missed several holes running the ball for more yards. Particularly out of the shotgun. I seriously Harrison had quicker feet in pass pro cause I love his power run blocking

1 hour ago, Gavin said:

Mewhort took every snap at LG. He never played a snap at RG in the game vs Broncos. Harrison came in at RG in the 4th quarter for Good. I just watched every snap on the All 22. Also Gore missed several holes running the ball for more yards. Particularly out of the shotgun. I seriously Harrison had quicker feet in pass pro cause I love his power run blocking

Maybe you should tweet gore and tell him.  I'm sure he would love your feedback.