Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bayone

Broncos Vs Panthers

44 posts in this topic

go panthers! sorry folks but any nfc win over an afc contender is good for us. you're either a colt or you are the enemy

:facepalm:

IND_The Catch_728x90

unless Colts breakdown they R In playoffs,

space_ghost_facepalm.jpg

mine's bigger :yes: if being a colts fan first is wrong, then i don't want to be right

1 person likes this

Cam Newton is changing his name to "Fig" as his sophomore "slump" is in actuality his sophomore "showcase". The guy is showing what it is like to be big man on campus and then a loser in the NFL. He is confused and clueless on how to play quarterback NFL style. Meanwhile the guy called "Mr. Manning" hits for number 420 in the TD column making him tied for the #2 spot in career TD's behind the goof that forever ruined his image with a camera, Brett Farve.

Look for the Broncos and Texans in the final plyoff spot for the super bowl.

I was hoping Cam would get Mannng's phone number so maybe he could go visit him in the offseason...

..he needs to talk to vet QBs because they can help him..

Sitting by yourself with a towell on your head when something does wrong sends a terrible message

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Which one is NOT playing this Sunday?
      Yes,  Josh Chapman was not on an NFL roster last year.   We cut him,  and none of the other 31 teams in the NFL were interested.   It appears he ate his way out of football.     We're 0 for two on those two Alabama guys.   But as for the pick,  there was nothing wrong with it.    Chapman was the guy to take then and there.    There was no way to know what he'd turn into at that time.      We're all genius's with 20/20 hindsight..............   Just sayin..........  
    • Colts will rely on the draft instead of being big free-agent spenders
      I went back and watched Simmons. Pretty nice player and I think you could add even more muscle to that frame. Seemed to be a more than willing tackler and a wrap up tackler at that. Not bad in coverage either. Kinda reminds me of Deion Grant that used to play for Carolina. Has a little bit of Berry in there too.
    • How John Fox wasted Peytons Time in Denver, basically quit on Both Carolina & Broncos Teams before leaving both
      You have to blame Elway for making the John Fox hire, right? He knew what kind of coach he was getting. Both got lucky winning the Peyton sweepstakes and the Broncos sustained high level turnaround (not just a fluky year here and there) happened faster short term because of Peyton. But then, Elway is a God in Broncos country and he can't do any wrong, right? Where is the blame for Peyton? I don't see much. So blame it all on John Fox. Yeah, right!!!   It is a half baked article at best, IMO. Yes, John Fox was not a top 5 coach in the NFL and he made enough mistakes that were magnified more because the expectations were high in the playoffs but not giving him enough credit for his 4 years with the Broncos is not close to fair, IMO.
    • Irsay has asked Peyton to retire as a Colt
      If I remember , I believe Irsay tweeted Peyton good wishes in the first Denver Super Bowl. Certainly , as he was interviewed, an opportunity was at hand to wish him well on this Super Bowl publicly. We know he's no shrinking violet on Twitter.  If he brought up retiring as a Colt, why not say publicly that you would hope he went out as a SB Champion. I just find the omission intriguing as to where their relationship may stand. As you said, only those two know for sure. 
    • 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      19 years old!  Just think about that.  He's a teenager and he's getting 17.5 points and 3 blocks a game against the best players in the world.  That's unbelievable.
  • Topics

• Members

• Blog Entries

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.