Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Comcast Sports Network

Ches Blue Crab

During preseason I do not typically get to watch Colt games live unless nationally televised. Not that I greatly miss watching preseason , I am simply a Colt Fan who often suffers from preseason and postseason depression. The preseason variety is less traumatic of course. Last night I had to endure watching the game on CSN with Redskin home broadcast team, ouch. Wife is a Redskin Fan , rest of family are Ravens fans. Over and over the broadcast team was talking about the success of the #1 Team against our # 1 Team. Granted I am not sure how that was our # 1 defense yet if so I hope when Manning takes over they will pick their game up as well. I did enjoy watching Freeney put on the Bull rush and basically push the tackle back into the QB. In slow motion you could see the tackle after the play say something to Freeney such as, " Come on Dwight you need to give me a heads up when you decide to run through me ". Yet to make the statements such as the # 1 Defense shut down the Colts # 1 Offense was simply a stupid statement. Of course my Wife enjoys preseason because that is the only time she can witness back to back wins. We do have some exciting young talent this on the D , let me say Melvin Bullet is not starter quality, great back up. I love the Colts so if he is the #1 on the depth chart to start season lets pray he performs well. I as well saw Maclendon manhandling D Lineman 5 yards down field. Hopefully he will find his way to the starting O Line. Oh great another Ray Rice commercial, oh well. Good Day from the land of pleasant living , Eastern Shore of Maryland. Gonna steam up some crabs today with some Wye River Seasoning. My family will keep all those impacted by the Indiana Fair stage collapse in our prayers.

During preseason I do not typically get to watch Colt games live unless nationally televised. Not that I greatly miss watching preseason , I am simply a Colt Fan who often suffers from preseason and postseason depression. The preseason variety is less traumatic of course. Last night I had to endure watching the game on CSN with Redskin home broadcast team, ouch. Wife is a Redskin Fan , rest of family are Ravens fans. Over and over the broadcast team was talking about the success of the #1 Team against our # 1 Team. Granted I am not sure how that was our # 1 defense yet if so I hope when Manning takes over they will pick their game up as well. I did enjoy watching Freeney put on the Bull rush and basically push the tackle back into the QB. In slow motion you could see the tackle after the play say something to Freeney such as, " Come on Dwight you need to give me a heads up when you decide to run through me ". Yet to make the statements such as the # 1 Defense shut down the Colts # 1 Offense was simply a stupid statement. Of course my Wife enjoys preseason because that is the only time she can witness back to back wins. We do have some exciting young talent this on the D , let me say Melvin Bullet is not starter quality, great back up. I love the Colts so if he is the #1 on the depth chart to start season lets pray he performs well. I as well saw Maclendon manhandling D Lineman 5 yards down field. Hopefully he will find his way to the starting O Line. Oh great another Ray Rice commercial, oh well. Good Day from the land of pleasant living , Eastern Shore of Maryland. Gonna steam up some crabs today with some Wye River Seasoning. My family will keep all those impacted by the Indiana Fair stage collapse in our prayers.

...and no matter what you live in a beautiful area & if waterfowl/deer huntin' isn't yer bag you might want to consider giving it a try. Nice escape from the Skins/Ravens surroundings.

...and no matter what you live in a beautiful area & if waterfowl/deer huntin' isn't yer bag you might want to consider giving it a try. Nice escape from the Skins/Ravens surroundings.

Once you get across the Bay bridge life slows a bit , people a bit more friendly and polite, not all but most. Having grown up just outside of Baltimore the Shore is a pleasant change.

Once you get across the Bay bridge life slows a bit , people a bit more friendly and polite, not all but most. Having grown up just outside of Baltimore the Shore is a pleasant change.

Yep, love it there. Like steppin' back in time a little bit. Very nice. I lived outside Balt too....Glen Burnie & Annapolis. Been fishin' & a little huntin' over there too, although it's been quite a while.

Yep, love it there. Like steppin' back in time a little bit. Very nice. I lived outside Balt too....Glen Burnie & Annapolis. Been fishin' & a little huntin' over there too, although it's been quite a while.

North Linthicum was my old Stomping ground.

Best crab in Balt area right there in Linthicun at G&M Resturant. Can buy on line and have shipped. Beats anything on the Eastern Shore believe it or not.