Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck conference call

Gavin

Thanks. I just finished listening. Andrew seems like a very composed and level headed guy. Did you catch the caller who questioned the offensive line? The caller basically asked Andrew if he practiced scrambling because for the next 2 years he would be playing behind a poor offensive line. Andrew quickly stated that he is very impressed with them thus far. I know he would not criticize the line but also he did not seem to have any concerns regarding the line. I guess we will see.

Thanks. I just finished listening. Andrew seems like a very composed and level headed guy. Did you catch the caller who questioned the offensive line? The caller basically asked Andrew if he practiced scrambling because for the next 2 years he would be playing behind a poor offensive line. Andrew quickly stated that he is very impressed with them thus far. I know he would not criticize the line but also he did not seem to have any concerns regarding the line. I guess we will see.

I dont think he would criticize them in public, I think he would do it on the field or in the locker room, criticism never hurt anyway as long as its constructive, I dont know what the future holds with that O Line thats impossible to tell but I also know that the O Line and Andrew haven't been tested yet in a real game, thats likely when criticism will happen the most if and when needed. I could very well be way wrong and our O Line hold up consistently, I hope so