Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What About Terrell Owens For A New Weapon (Merge)

del19

C'mon dude, if you're going to show this video, you should also show the 'Drop heard 'round the world' that Garcon had in the Super Bowl. TJ Houshmandzadeh is a better receiver than all of ours except for Wayne, and he's got scrappy YAC skills. Face it, half of our receivers are already blowing hammies and missing practices, which is what they seem to do best. Why not sign this dude on the cheap? Seriously?

You obviously don't watch much football.

^^^THIS is what I was referring to John. The idea has run its course, and in the many "SIGN ____WR" threads, TO has been brought up over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

What a great Post.

How about no...no more WRs. It seems every fairly new member has posts a sign this wr thread haha. Oh well I guess fantasy football and the more casual fans only want RBs and WRs. We are set at the WR position, and I want the team to focus on positions the team actually needs.

Look people keep saying that we are good at wr but what happened last year with all the injury's T.O or Moss would be a great pick up. They both are at a point in their career that they want a ring and I don't know about you guys but I can't watch another drop by garcon.

With only 53 people able to make the roster we do not physically have room for anyone else. We already have linemen on both sides of the ball fighting for jobs. The last thing we need is to bring in a 6th WR and have to get rid of someone that has potential in our system. We will sign another WR or bring someone up if an injury happens.