-Kevin Winston Jr., SAF Penn State

-Tyler Warren, TE Penn State

-Malakai Starks, SAF Georgia

-Travis Hunter, CB/WR Colorado

-Nic Scourton, DE Texas A&M

-Tacario Davis, CB Arizona

-Jack Kiser, LB Notre Dame

-Jack Sawyer, Edge Ohio State

Call it draft crushes or more like players that fit the mold of the Colts typical measurements.

Offensive Lineman:

• RG Tate Ratledge (Georgia) 6’6” 30 pounds - low penalty history
  • RG Luke Kandra (Cincy)
  • LT Percy Lewis (Auburn)
  • LT Hollin Pierce (Rutgers)
  • OL Grey Zabel (NDST)
  • LT Kelvin Banks Jr (Texas)
  • LG Joshua Gray (Oregon State)
  • RT Armand Membou (Missouri)
  • LG Donovan Jackson (OSU)
  • OC Jake Slaughter (Florida)
  • OC Connor Tollison (Missouri) - junior if he declares
  • RT Logan Brown (Kansas) - junior if he declares

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Its come to my attention that some members just can't take anybody second-guessing the Colts.   I probably fit in the nonsupport of Ballard group, but I've never targeted the players mentioned because I thought they were decent picks at the spot they were taken.  If you average out the draft spot of those players, I'd say they average to about pick 90...mid to late 3rd round.   My target was the lack of attention in picking impact players with first round picks, identifying them in college.  One All Pro in 8 drafts, plus capital from trade downs.  And that one All Pro is/was a G.  Doesn't seem like our recent pick #4 is headed there either, but its very early.
    • No one really said anything about Rainman. People were screaming for him to start over Pryor after week 2.   Jones had 1 good game with 2 INTs but he’s still a liability in man, and tends to always give up 1-2 big catches a game and a penalty. He’s fine as a number 3 corner.   Lot of people also wanted Cross, just at SS instead of FS which is why he has had success. I’ve always thought he was better than Thomas.   Fries has been a surprise and this is easily the best we’ve seen from Pierce. Ryan and Minshew definitely limited him.
    • Watching this makes me wonder what's going on with his mechanics lately. 
    • I think AR will get better with time (he’s so young and new ) but his short yardage accuracy is atrocious.  It’s so bad that during the last two games AR threw the ball over the receivers head out of bounds and my gf said “ good Job at least he threw it out of bounds to not get intercepted” and I said , “ babe that wasn’t on purpose he literally is that inaccurate” lol.  When you throw it so far over your receivers head that it looks like you threw it out of bounds on purpose, you know there is some stuff for your qb to work on. 
    • Oh really.  Tell me more about your scouting on him    
  • Members