Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It will be wild if the Buffalo Bills make it to the SB and play the Eagles

chad72

Buffalo Bills are 0-4 vs NFC East teams in the SB. 

The story lines would be enormous if the Bills play the Eagles in the SB. It would be even more wild if the Eagles beat the Vikings in the NFCCG, which would remind Eagles fans of another year where they beat the Vikings in the NFCCG with Foles and played an AFC East Team Patriots in the SB and won.

Let us see how the season goes. We can come back to this thread if it happens.

• Like 1

Bills have to go through Kansas first... Something they haven't been able to do. 

Kansas isn't even blowing teams out. Mahomes is playing some of the worst of his career. Kelce is MIA... 

And they're friggin' 3-0. 

But man, I would love for Buffalo to finally win one. No God please no for the Eagles. 

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

Bills have to go through Kansas first... Something they haven't been able to do. 

Kansas isn't even blowing teams out. Mahomes is playing some of the worst of his career. Kelce is MIA... 

And they're friggin' 3-0. 

But man, I would love for Buffalo to finally win one. No God please no for the Eagles. 

Matter of time someone takes down the big dog.

Bengals aren't chumps when it comes to the end of the season. Tom Brady's 3 peat was spoiled in the divisional round by the team he had trouble against - Denver Broncos on the road. Bengals could do so in Arrowhead where they aren't afraid to play.

Bills were also the team that scored the most points in the playoffs against that vaunted Chiefs' D in the playoffs. The Bills were this close. They always play the Chiefs tough and lose nail biters in the playoffs, they are due, IMO.

Dolphins 7 in WC round, Bills 24 in divisional round, Ravens 10 in AFCCG, and 49ers 19 in regulation, 22 in OT in a losing effort in the SB.

Ravens are also a presence but this year with the Steelers being good, the AFC North might just beat each other up that no one gets anything better than a 3 or 4 seed. 

24 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Matter of time someone takes down the big dog.

Bengals aren't chumps when it comes to the end of the season. Tom Brady's 3 peat was spoiled in the divisional round by the team he had trouble against - Denver Broncos on the road. Bengals could do so in Arrowhead where they aren't afraid to play.

Bills were also the team that scored the most points in the playoffs against that vaunted Chiefs' D in the playoffs. The Bills were this close. They always play the Chiefs tough and lose nail biters in the playoffs, they are due, IMO.

Dolphins 7 in WC round, Bills 24 in divisional round, Ravens 10 in AFCCG, and 49ers 19 in regulation, 22 in OT in a losing effort in the SB.

Ravens are also a presence but this year with the Steelers being good, the AFC North might just beat each other up that no one gets anything better than a 3 or 4 seed. 

The way I see it, Chiefs will be #1 seed. So everyone will have to go through their winter infested field. 

1. Chiefs

2. Bills

3. Texans

4. Steelers

5. Jets

6. Ravens

7. Bengals