Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Way Too Early 2025 Mock Draft

Perhaps it’s an overreaction to two games, but I feel like it’s needed. After this I won’t do a mock until our draft position is confirmed.

As we sit, run defense has degraded big team. May be a scheme thing. Secondary lacks any real depth and is worse than we think. There’s no corner that can match up in man against Nico Collins and that’s a problem. Also an underrated need is LB. Our LBs can’t cover.

Currently we have the #2 overall pick according to Tankathon but I think it will actually be around pick 13.

Round 1: Shavon Revel, CB ECU- This is this years Quinyon Mitchell. Currently Dane Brugler’s 12th ranked player. He’s 6’3, 200 lbs with legit 4.3 speed. He gets Woolen comps but is further along than he was coming out. Check out his tape and you’ll be impressed. He’s a beast in man, but can likely play in any scheme.

Round 2: Jack Sawyer, Edge OSU- I wrote about him last year and had him in a mock before he returned to school. He’s an elite edge setter with pass rush upside. Sam Hubbard is the comp 

Round 3: Rod Moore, FS Michigan- Tore his ACL in March during spring practices so he hasn’t played yet. But last years tape was really good, and should be more than enough to get him drafted. Excellent cover FS with high football IQ.

Round 4: Mitchell Evans, TE Notre Dame: Returning from an ACL, Mitchell was an absolute beast last year over the middle. He is a dual threat TE who can catch and Block and has great size at 6’5” 253.

Let me know what you guys think. Again this is just an early exercise to start looking at names to keep an eye on and evolving team needs.

Thanks for the write up, but IMHO, I think we need to add a player on the defensive interior

There are some studs at DT in this draft

I think we also need to upgrade our LBs, they are both getting exposed this year