Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Offense

Smonroe

3 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I think just because we didn’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not open. Steichen might of just called a bad game. 

Starting out running on 3rd and 6 and then throwing on 4th and 1 had me scratching my head. 

That led to their first score.  Starting out in the hole is never good. 

4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Starting out running on 3rd and 6 and then throwing on 4th and 1 had me scratching my head. 

That led to their first score.  Starting out in the hole is never good. 

There didn’t seem to be any unique stuff today. We couldn’t run and it was just the deep ball. Nothing else.  It wasn’t Shsned best game.

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

There didn’t seem to be any unique stuff today. We couldn’t run and it was just the deep ball. Nothing else.  It wasn’t Shsned best game.

But losing by only 2 points tells me these two teams are pretty evenly matched.  We split last year and was one play away from a division title with a back up QB. 

I I'm not going to take the opinion that we have alot to worry about.  

Yes we could have played better but Stroud and those receivers made some unbelievable plays.. just one more than the Colts. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I liked that he tossed it and avoided a unnecessary hit that likely wouldn’t ended in a first down anyways.  Bad play call should’ve just ran it twice if needed.
    • More than likely. But, at this point, I’d gladly welcome it. 
    • I’m willing to see how the season goes from start to finish.    It’s a rookie QB season for us. Usually that means a lot of losses and another high pick in the draft.    Peyton Manning went 3-13. Stafford 2-8. Elway 4-7. Montana went 2-14. Aikman 0-11. Eli Manning was 2-7 (48.2% completion).    We’re probably going to keep sucking this year.   As far as players not wanting to come here? Ballard has a role in it I agree. I also think Irsay damaged the reputation during that awful 2022 season. Indiana isn’t exactly a destination location either.    Add all of things together and you get a franchise where free agents are hesitant to come to.     
    • QB play has taken a nosedive this season... Maybe NFL should start caring about playing preseason again.
    • All of the people that love Richardson say that we knew he was a project and it will take years to develop... Then are they saying that they're willing to waste all of the talent we have now in Taylor, Buckner, our O-line, Grover, Pittman etc? Because they will all be well past their prime if Richardson ever turns into an NFL quality Quarterback.   It won't take many more years of losing and having no hope of at least a division title before fans stop showing up to the games... It happened before Manning was drafted, we were literally on the verge of moving to LA
  • Members

• NoVA Colts Fan

NoVA Colts Fan 6

• Patrick Miller

Patrick Miller 2,245

• cjwhiskers

cjwhiskers 885

• CR91

CR91 13,423

• newb767

newb767 0

• Dingus McGirt