Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well, I thought Stroud was clearly superior to AR as a pro prospect (I'm not a modern-day mobility snob), so I see no desperation in trading up to 1 to get the best QB on your board when you do, desperately, need to hit on a QB after 5 years.    I didn't advocate for it then, so I'm not blaming Ballard but I can see if others want to make that argument though.   I'm not going to die on a hill over the word desperation pick to describe AR.  I'll describe it as expanding tolerances for what you level of college competence you expect a player to come into the NFL with...and you expand them now because you failed at finding a QB for the past 5 years.   And this stuff about high ceiling is a bit of a false reason.  Kids walking the streets right now have higher ceilings....if a team took the time to teach them everything and take the risk he never reaches his ceiling.  The difference is that the guys picked in the top 5 should come out of college equipped with a certain mastery level of skills and plenty of experience, or its not much different than taking a great athlete and begin by teaching him the basics of how to throw a ball.
    • Chicago doesn't look that good to me in terms of what they can do on offense. I don't think they have what Green Bay or Houston has at RB. It's mostly just Caleb and a messed up OL. I think if there's any opportunity to get things right it will be against this opponent. I think we can and should beat this team as long as AR doesn't turn the ball over.
    • I'm not overreacting, I simply said that I hate losing, we've been a losing team for way too long, now.   I've also said that I don't like having a long term project at QB, while all of our other impact players are on far different career timelines.   And yes, I've been open since BEFORE we drafted Richardson, that I do not think he will become a quality starter in the NFL.    As for shaking my fist at Irsay's mansion, that's just silly talk (overreacting on your part lol). I'm not mad, but if we keep losing every year, eventually myself and a lot of others will simply lose interest in the team...and if enough people lose interest, the team will end up relocated (almost happened before Manning, so it's not crazy to think it can happen)
    • I think him refusing to make certain moves has zero to do with him not wanting to do what people are asking. It has to do with what Ballard feels about the roster.
    • One thing I can absolutely guarantee will never happen again in this lifetime is the Colts going with a vet as a long term solution.    We did that from 2019-2022 and it failed. Irsay will not be standing for that. 
  • Members

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,896

• John Hammonds

John Hammonds 5,299

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 5,098

• tweezy32

tweezy32 879

• krunk

krunk 8,726

• Defjamz26