Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cuts?

43 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am worried about our secondary but other than that we have a good roster. Wish Ballard would just sign Gilmore or Simmons for 1 year, take a chance. It's 1 freaking year. If it doesn't work, they are off the books next year.

The roster is good, but lacks difference makers. We don’t really know if Richardson is all that either.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We’re 2-0 if our defense has an average day against the run instead of two back to back historically bad days against the run.    offense is a problem, yes, but we didn’t lose because of QB play and Flacco entering the picture doesn’t change that
    • I saw the name, knew this was going to be a troll post but still clicked it anyways 🤦🏻‍♂️
    • I agree   There are so many QBs that take time to develop   Richardson is not at his peak yet. Its all about repetition.     Richardson needs to keep learning and keep practicing    Josh Allen had a 52% completion rate in year 1, 58% in year 2, 69% in Year 3 Year to date 2024 he is at 73%   Will AR follow the same path? Who knows?   There ARE plays where he is pin point accurate, so to me that shows the potential   I personally believe that there will be more and more as he gets actual game reps, and learns to read the field     Our current biggest problem is lack of imagination and lack of playmakers on defense.   Our DC had great success with this current defense in years past, but the OCs have learned to beat it   They have moved on, we have not.   Our second biggest problem is at GM   Its clear that this defense is short on playmakers   We had the cap space, we had opportunity, We chose to do little in the offseason    How in the world do you give up so many yards rushing to GB???   How do we not change in game?  How are we not prepared for either team?                    
  • Members