Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Daniel Scott (S from last year's draft) out for the year again

CR91

Brutal!  Second year in a row on IR.  Wish him the best and a speedy recovery.

i hope Ballard skips the evaluating part and go get us some vet talent for the FS spot.  We can not go into the year with cross and Thomas at safety again.  

6 hours ago, Gigc said:

Man. I feel so bad for Daniel. I was reallllly looking forward to watching him play this year. Gotta be really tough to face another year of rehabbing. One thing tho, seems like athletes are able to come back and play after tearing achilles. When I was a kid, that was the end of a career. Get better Mr. Scott. pullin for you

I think his professional career is very slim. Not sure if you remember Vick Ballard but he had similar injuries and he was pretty much done with football after. Not to say that Scott can’t come back it’s completely possible but to rehab and have to get over the mental aspect of things it’s gonna be hard.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CR91 said:

Are we talking about Simpson? His best assist is his coverage ability. Unfortunately he's no bigger then Kenny

That’s what I’m saying.  If we have to play a back-up FS, I want to make sure he can handle coverage duties, which I think Simpson can.  If we lose something in run support (which we would with Simpson), that’s a secondary concern (pun intended).