Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets Primetime 2024 Schedule

King Colt

This hideous schedule proves networks love of heroes (Rodgers) over competition. Wouldn't it be a shame if Rodgers went down again in the first game for the entire schedule? It would be the greatest example of egg on the face of the NFL. Of the six games here how many of them will the Jets win?

9/9 SF

9/19 NE

10/14 Buff

10/20 Pitt

10/31 Hou

11/17 Indy

8 minutes ago, King Colt said:

This hideous schedule proves networks love of heroes (Rodgers) over competition. Wouldn't it be a shame if Rodgers went down again in the first game for the entire schedule? It would be the greatest example of egg on the face of the NFL. Of the six games here how many of them will the Jets win?

9/9 SF

9/19 NE

10/14 Buff

10/20 Pitt

10/31 Hou

11/17 Indy

If the Football Gods finally bless Rich Eisen and Rodgers somehow makes it: 

SF - Loss

NE - Win

Buff - Win

PITT - Win

Hou - Win

IND - Win

Really the stiffest competition is against the 49ers. 

4 hours ago, King Colt said:

9/9 SF

9/19 NE

10/14 Buff

10/20 Pitt

10/31 Hou

11/17 Indy

Jets defense has been awesome for many years now even while compensating for anemic offenses, and they deserve to have prime time games. The schedule has prime time games for Rodgers, the City and its market and the resilient team.

If Richardson becomes a great QB and the league schedules 7 prime time games in a year, would you complain? 

Let's just enjoy the game.

Also, remember prime time games add much more pressure and irregular timing and resting for players between games every week, and all of that adds more difficulty for the team so it's not like Taylor Swift visiting and watching games from VIP Box! 

29 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Jets defense has been awesome for many years now even while compensating for anemic offenses, and they deserve to have prime time games. The schedule has prime time games for Rodgers, the City and its market and the resilient team.

If Richardson becomes a great QB and the league schedules 7 prime time games in a year, would you complain? 

Let's just enjoy the game.

Also, remember prime time games add much more pressure and irregular timing and resting for players between games every week, and all of that adds more difficulty for the team so it's not like Taylor Swift visiting and watching games from VIP Box! 

They won how many games last year? This is only speculation by the NFL. If these games selected are the best matchups for their weeks then fine but we know they are not. My point is how many Jets fans and Rodgers fans are there in this country to justify this joke of scheduling? Why not the Cowboys on the remaining primetime games?

P.S. I watch all Colt games.

4 hours ago, RollerColt said:

If the Football Gods finally bless Rich Eisen and Rodgers somehow makes it: 

SF - Loss

NE - Win

Buff - Win

PITT - Win

Hou - Win

IND - Win

Really the stiffest competition is against the 49ers. 

:funny:

3 hours ago, King Colt said:

They won how many games last year? This is only speculation by the NFL. If these games selected are the best matchups for their weeks then fine but we know they are not. My point is how many Jets fans and Rodgers fans are there in this country to justify this joke of scheduling? Why not the Cowboys on the remaining primetime games?

P.S. I watch all Colt games.

I think you have the wrong premise that prime time games need to be best games of the week... Last year, all but 3 of the Thursday games were played by teams that were bad - Panthers, Broncos, Raiders, etc., 

So, NFL isn't speculating that Jets games would be good, it's just that they earn money by hitting big market this time.

Also, winning games doesn't relate to a team's quality and talent. Last year, their QBs were bad, which you know and still make an argument out of that, which is weak as you know Rodgers were out of the season in first few plays of the season. 

And, as I said, their defense was one of the great in the NFL, even with one of the worst offenses. So, it stands to reason their games will be better than last year, and they've got better backup QB.

Also, quality players deserve spotlight on them, and Jets defense deserves it all. Prime time games add pressure to the offense, but usually that goes well for the defenses so I think it's a good choice.

Jets are still much better than at least 10 other teams, so let's just be happy that one of those worst teams didn't get that much prime time games :lol:

Anyway, would we complain if Richardson gets better and Colts get a lot of prime time games next year? 

13 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I think you have the wrong premise that prime time games need to be best games of the week... Last year, all but 3 of the Thursday games were played by teams that were bad - Panthers, Broncos, Raiders, etc., 

So, NFL isn't speculating that Jets games would be good, it's just that they earn money by hitting big market this time.

Also, winning games doesn't relate to a team's quality and talent. Last year, their QBs were bad, which you know and still make an argument out of that, which is weak as you know Rodgers were out of the season in first few plays of the season. 

And, as I said, their defense was one of the great in the NFL, even with one of the worst offenses. So, it stands to reason their games will be better than last year, and they've got better backup QB.

Also, quality players deserve spotlight on them, and Jets defense deserves it all. Prime time games add pressure to the offense, but usually that goes well for the defenses so I think it's a good choice.

Jets are still much better than at least 10 other teams, so let's just be happy that one of those worst teams didn't get that much prime time games :lol:

Anyway, would we complain if Richardson gets better and Colts get a lot of prime time games next year? 

Wrong proven by the playoffs and SB viewers it does not matter who is playing in those games. You wrote "Big Market". The definition is geographical areas like NY and Dallas. Point: Saturating the schedule with one team, any team is dumb simply because fans outside those markets could care less. How many NFL fans were jumping for joy to learn the Lions were a Thanksgiving team when they were the perennial cellar dwellers? To your last point is mute because fans watch their team good or bad over other games.

9 hours ago, King Colt said:

Wrong proven by the playoffs and SB viewers it does not matter who is playing in those games. You wrote "Big Market". The definition is geographical areas like NY and Dallas. Point: Saturating the schedule with one team, any team is dumb simply because fans outside those markets could care less. How many NFL fans were jumping for joy to learn the Lions were a Thanksgiving team when they were the perennial cellar dwellers? To your last point is mute because fans watch their team good or bad over other games.

We’ll watch other teams as well if they’re fun to see. Chiefs vs. Chargers should be entertaining for example. 

The preseason is hilarious. We start crowning winners before the first game is played. Let’s talk about the Jets in late October and see how this worked out. I like Aaron as a person but he is not young and coming off a major injury.