Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Faces Starting in New Places!!

sb41champs

1.  Taylor Heineke will start at QB for the Atlanta Falcons - replacing Desmond Ridder.

2.  Aiden O'Connell will start at QB for the Las Vegas Raiders for the remainder of the season - following the benching of Jimmy Garapolo.

3.  Rookie QB Jaren Hall will start at QB for the Minnesota Vikings Sunday - following the season-ending injury to Kirk Cousins.  Recent addition - QB Joshua Dobbs will be the QB2.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, teganslaw said:

I didn't know Jimmy G was benched for the whole season; I thought it was only for this week and maybe next. 

Also, Clayton Tune is making his NFL debut for Arizona. 

Yep - the whole season BECAUSE of Garrapolo's ridiculous contract $$$.  IF he gets injured then the Raiders are on the hook for all of his salary.  They don't want him stepping on the field.  I'm wondering if he is a "cut candidate" - since the trade deadline has passed.

Last I read - Jonathan Gannon hadn't decided if Clayton Tune or Kyler Murray would start this week for Arizona.

4 hours ago, sb41champs said:

Yep - the whole season BECAUSE of Garrapolo's ridiculous contract $$$.  IF he gets injured then the Raiders are on the hook for all of his salary.  They don't want him stepping on the field.  I'm wondering if he is a "cut candidate" - since the trade deadline has passed.

Last I read - Jonathan Gannon hadn't decided if Clayton Tune or Kyler Murray would start this week for Arizona.

I think Gannon will play coy to force the Browns to prepare for both.