Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Opening Week 2023 Game Thread

NFLfan

6 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

JJ comes of the hibernation like a bullet.. how does he do it consistently... Good to see he's totally on track for a phenomenal career if he stays healthy throughout.

Hunter is all alone now

Mattison, I thought, was doing okay but they rarely ran him, and couldn't figure out why they even split carries for Ty Chandler...

Vikings HC was clearly over in his head, lack of game preparation for the opponent and in-game adjustment showed out.

As the Vikings were fighting behind, I suddenly remember that feeling of last year when Vikings were bad in stretches like that last year too, only difference was they came out winning by 1 score 10 times ..

It doesn't happen like that again, they are the same average team, and they better prepare for next games ..

This week will be a massacre in Philadelphia. 

All well said. The way we won last year was not sustainable.

Our head coach is too much in love with passing and throwing long passes rather than trying to get first downs. We had too many three and outs, as we have too many weapons on offenses not to consistently get first downs. Our defense played better than last year.

Look how the Jets are running the ball. They are using up clock. We don't do that.

Just now, NFLfan said:

All well said. The way we won last year was not sustainable.

Our head coach is too much in love with passing and throwing long passes rather than trying to get first downs. We had too many three and outs, as we have too many weapons on offenses not to consistently get first downs. Our defense played better than last year.

Look how the Jets are running the ball. They are using up clock. We don't do that.

Correct.. HC doesn't have the concept of eating the clock.. good or bad, offensive drives end quick, and defense will be on the field more, and that doesn't work out for the roster they have... They have all the great weapons on the offensive side, and sitting on bench watching more often

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I hate to admit this. But I reall suck at this fantasy football stuff. I haven’t won a single game in 2 years now. Was hoping tonight would finally be the night!

The other year in yahoo, I went without a win all season long but every made the play off type league, when Brees and Thomas caught fire, I ended up winning out and winning the league.

the best part was, the following year I drafted first in every round cause it was based off regular season record… 

• Like 1