Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign WR Amari Rodgers

w87r

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

Yeah, I was originally leaning towards Flowers being our return man. But with Isaiah Rodgers long gone, Stephon Gilmore traded, and Brents yet to show up for meaningful reps at TC and same with Darrius Rush, I can see why Minshew was picking our secondary apart in TC. Not sure if they risk injury to Flowers with a thin secondary. So I am with you, McKenzie will be returning kicks. But didn't he fumble against us in our 41-15 win vs Bills at Buffalo?

I am worried for our secondary this year, it is going to be brutal with large deficits early on, IMO. I would choose the Colts QB as a bargain in fantasy because they will get a lot of garbage production. :) 

Minshew could be a good qb to pick up and put on your bench.  Maybe even get him as a UFA.  I think he could put up alot of yards in catchup mode.

Tough for me to project AR's fantasy value at this time.

6 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

I had no idea who he was just playing with the Armani name, obviously.  My post wont' make sense now that you corrected the title!  lol.  Although, that probably keeps my nonsensical posts quota intact for the month.  

It was good word play by you.

After I realized it was the wrong name, it made me wonder if that was why you put that. Lol.

Archived