Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Afc south is in the titans hands again.

Stephen

On 10/9/2022 at 8:57 PM, 1959Colts said:

and the titans are on the bye this week... before they host us Oct 23

Maybe Titans lose some sharpness coming off the bye, or maybe they overthink the game plan having two weeks to prepare, or maybe they get healthy. Could work either way. We beat the Chiefs when they were coming off a 10 day break, so who knows. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To My mistake, I let the negativity bother me too much, I need to learn to block it out. I do at times, then it gets bottled up with me because it becomes overwhelming after a while and I let loose. We have so many great posters in here and IMO this is the best football site by far. I usually do lists but I won't post this list as in who are the 10 best posters in here of all-time. I won't even include myself because I don't want to put myself ahead of anyone. I do think Superman is #1 though, so it has bothered me he has hasn't posted in a month. NCF is way up there too along with East. The Mods in here are all fair and take care of a lot, Nadine almost feels likes family to me because I have been in here for 7 damn years. 

Anyway Go Colts, hey if we end up stinking, we do. If we end up winning the South which I think we can do it, then great.

The Baseball thread still rules Snoop Dogg Dancing GIF by Romy

59 minutes ago, coltsva said:

Maybe Titans lose some sharpness coming off the bye, or maybe they overthink the game plan having two weeks to prepare, or maybe they get healthy. Could work either way. We beat the Chiefs when they were coming off a 10 day break, so who knows. 

Can't look ahead with the Kitty Kats coming to town but rest assured, I am going to the game and will take care of it, lol :) 

6 minutes ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

We need to stay healthy against Jax because they will have a lot of their guys back next week.  

I am picking the Colts but Trevor will probably play like Tom Brady against us so we may lose. Trevor plays like crap against everyone else but his eyes light up like it is Christmas when he plays us, crazy crap.

Archived