Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What is the Wentz/Trade Details?

pgt_rob

I know this was a topic a few months back. What are the actual details behind the trade just so myself and others are up to speed on it again? I saw a comment that stood out to me and someone mentioned that we keep the 1st round pick if we miss the playoffs? Or is there a missed game percentage behind that as well?

7 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Thank you. Here is what I was trying to find:

1. Wentz plays at least 75 percent of Indianapolis' offensive snaps.

or

2. Wentz plays at least 70 percent of Indy's snaps, and the Colts make the playoffs.

So it's looking like the Eagles will for sure get our conditional (1st) pick as long as Wentz doesn't miss games. With how difficult our schedule is this year, it's going to be a tough pill to swallow if our pick is top 10. 

2 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

Thank you. Here is what I was trying to find:

1. Wentz plays at least 75 percent of Indianapolis' offensive snaps.

or

2. Wentz plays at least 70 percent of Indy's snaps, and the Colts make the playoffs.

So it's looking like the Eagles will for sure get our conditional (1st) pick as long as Wentz doesn't miss games. With how difficult our schedule is this year, it's going to be a tough pill to swallow if our pick is top 10. 

TRUE because ALL top ten picks are wonderful.

People that B & Whine have cups that are ALWAYS half empty and just luv saying i told you so.

27 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

People that B & Whine have cups that are ALWAYS half empty and just luv saying i told you so.

I don’t think the OP nor is anyone on this thread complaining about the trade or saying I told you so. Care to elaborate more? 

51 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

I'm not whining, I was just curious on the details and it would be a tough pill to swallow to see it go. With the right due diligence from NFL teams/scouts, a lower pick gives you better chances at possibly drafting better players (AKA: Less players off the board and more players available to you to pick from). That's all.

Archived