Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justin Tucker is the GOAT Kicker

holeymoley99

Thus far, you have to say he is the GOAT. He’s only 31, so many years to play. On another note, the Ravens should have lost that game. Brown dropped 3 TD passes, and 15 on injured reserve, not counting the four defensemen out for CoVid. Extremely lucky win. I had two quarters in my eyes , then  the FG went through. 

4 hours ago, The Old Crow said:

Thus far, you have to say he is the GOAT. He’s only 31, so many years to play. On another note, the Ravens should have lost that game. Brown dropped 3 TD passes, and 15 on injured reserve, not counting the four defensemen out for CoVid. Extremely lucky win. I had two quarters in my eyes , then  the FG went through. 

The main reason they should've lost is the play before the kick was a delay of game that went unflagged. Huge kick though. He is definitely one of, if not the best ever to do it.

26 minutes ago, life long said:

The main reason they should've lost is the play before the kick was a delay of game that went unflagged. Huge kick though. He is definitely one of, if not the best ever to do it.

Yes, unfortunate for Detroit. Bad ref crew. Also, gave Detroit a TD when the running back’s knee was down, even though the replay was clear. 

Archived