Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Offense Injury Discussion and Prediction

EastStreet

2021 Offense Injury Discussion and Prediction  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Parris Campbell will miss how many games in 2021?

2. 2. Fisher will return which week?

3. 3. Mack will play in how many games this season?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2021 at 08:43 AM

No comment.

i dont wanna temp fate.

Hoping for the best.

Tho i do expect injuries across the league due to the lack of “real” practice, etc.

was it discussed if covids affect on less training, practice, etc showed in an increase in injuries last year? I could see increases in groin, hamstring , achilles, etc type injuries.

I voted Parris misses 3 games, Fisher comes back in week 5 - I can see this, and Mack plays 11-15 games. No real great reasons why I chose those but just a gut feeling from everything I have read and going by their health issues. As long as Parris doesn't have a major injury he should only miss maybe 3 games or so just from wear and tear.

I am not sure on the bonus question.

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I voted Parris misses 3 games, Fisher comes back in week 5 - I can see this, and Mack plays 11-15 games. No real great reasons why I chose those but just a gut feeling from everything I have read and going by their health issues. As long as Parris doesn't have a major injury he should only miss maybe 3 games or so just from wear and tear.

I am not sure on the bonus question.

All are just gut feels or educated guesses lol.

Parris - 2.1 games is the Injury Predictor's prediction. I think he's due for some luck.

Fisher - same here. Just going with the averages I've read as it relates to his injury. Won't be shocked if it's sooner or later.

Mack - honestly not sure he'll miss any, but I do think they slow play him big time. maybe a few carries or a series in game one, and slowly build on that. It's something I think we'll have a lot better feel about though come camp and preseason.

My bonus prediction was TY. No science here lol. Just his age and injury history. Injury Predictor actually predicts he misses 2.9 games, more than PC.

17 hours ago, Shive said:

I definitely read the Parris question wrong and answered with how many games I thought he'd play (9 or more).

Modern Family Idk GIF

I just checked the results and were surprised you answered like that lol... 

I might build a shrine at the house this year dedicated to the Health Gods. We need some major luck with Parris and Fisher.

Archived