Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sborbust85 New Mock (March 28Th)

I still have us signing back OLB Philip Wheeler in this draft...

1st- QB Andrew Luck (I compare this guy as a mix of Peyton and Aaron Rodgers. Has the smarts and ability to read defenses like Peyton, and has the athletism and arm strength of Aaron Rodgers. Absolute stud in the making!!!)

2nd- TE Coby Fleener(Perfect fit here to pair with Luck again and create a lethal combo. I still think he could last to this pick. Only two teams Im a little worried about taking him is SF and NY but SF has Vernon Davis and NY added Martellus Bennett.)

Indy trades their 2013 5th and DE Dwight Freeney to NE for their 48th overall pick. They have two 2nd rounders.)

-I still think a trade of Freeney could very well happen, and Grigson may be driving up the market value of DFree by his recent statements. We still have Mathis, Hughes, and Wheeler who are all capable pass rushers at OLB.

2nd(via trade)- NT Alameda Ta'amu (We have to reach a little so we can secure our new NT for this defense. Ta'amu with some coaching should be a good player at NT.)

3rd- CB/KR Jayron Hosley (We get our talented CB to pair with Jerraud Powers.)

4th- WR AJ Jenkins (Love this guy and he could last to the top of the 4th. If so we have to get him to pair with Wayne, Collie, Avery, and Fleener at TE. Thats some talent to throw to for Luck!.)

Rest of picks - BPA