Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFC West Discussion Thread

danlhart87

Post your thoughts and predictions below 

49ers losing Buckner will hurt a lot more they anticipate. Their loss is our gain and I expect down year for Jimmy Garrapolo.

Cardinals are my surprise team of the NFC. I believe Kyler will have an OPOY performance with Hopkins and Fitzgerald.

Seahawks will in the hunt come Week 17 falling just short of the division but with Wilson they could go far.

Rams just a couple years away from SB will have their ups and downs but don't expect much.

1. Cardinals 

2. Seahawks 

3. 49ers

4. Rams

Best division in football (by far) in my opinion. All 4 teams with the exception of the Rams made really good moves this off-season. If the Rams can find a consistent running game behind Cam Akers and a decent level of O-line play, they could return to shape a little bit, I think a lot of people are sleeping on them. 

1. 49ers 12-4 

2. Seahawks 10-6 

3. Cardinals 9-7

4. Rams 8-8

30 minutes ago, RealityIsLuck said:

Best division in football (by far) in my opinion. All 4 teams with the exception of the Rams made really good moves this off-season. If the Rams can find a consistent running game behind Cam Akers and a decent level of O-line play, they could return to shape a little bit, I think a lot of people are sleeping on them. 

1. 49ers 12-4 

2. Seahawks 10-6 

3. Cardinals 9-7

4. Rams 8-8

I loved them getting Van. He will have a McLaurin type rookie year.

Archived