Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Tyquan Lewis moves around on passing downs, while Paye plays LEO almost exclusively. I think Paye typically has a tougher assignment in passing situations. Maybe they should start moving him around like they do Lewis, see if that gets more production out of him.   Either way, your point is obvious. We don't use the blitz, so the DL has to get better at creating pressures. And like NCF said, I think the staff has acknowledged this by changing the DL coach, and drafting a highly touted Edge at #15. And that's our main hope for the pass rush to show improvement this season.    I'd like to see this chart by team, rather than by player...
    • I'm not saying this is any kind of scientific analysis with great meaning coming from its results, but the analysis is based on Pro Bowl players drafted per year; it's the average number per year. So if you've been a GM for seven years, it's your total number of Pro Bowl draftees divided by 7. If you've been a GM for 20 years, it's your number of Pro Bowl draftees divided by 20. Again, not a conclusive look at anything, but not ridiculous as a method of comparison and isn't slanted against Ballard or any other GM with fewer years. 
    • Knowing how to play is more important than your RAS.   There’s a balance but football smarts is always going to win out.     Buckner had a RAS under 4.  I bet Jerry Rice would have also had a low score if they measured it back then.  
    • Thank you, John!       Big shout out to you for your very important post!    🏆.   
    • My comments are not directed at you for posting this.  But the people who created this.       Doesn’t it seem ridiculous to compare a GM with 7 years experience to other GMs who have experience ranging above 10 years?   There are 7 GMS with experience ranging from 12-24 years.  In what universe is that fair or appropriate?   One guy has 7, yet 7 others have 12-24 years.  Who makes that comparison?   Not me.    I was willing to go with 7-10 years as roughly equal for comparison purposes, but beyond that it quickly became absurd.     Of course, even in my version, Ballard is still last.  But it doesn’t seem so deliberately designed to show Ballard is bad at his job as the creator of this list appears to have intended.    
  • Members