Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning Meeting With 1St Team - Denver (Merge)

Peyton and Eli fan

Thats my pick for where he will be. Elway knows Tebow is not going to win them a superbowl. Quarterback is one of the only things keeping them from winning it. All the pieces are in place for Peyton to win now not later. I think thats one of the things that will sway his decision on where he goes, a team that is ready to win now.

Except of the three teams most mentioned for him to land, Denver is cold outside. Miami and Arizona are toasty year round, no way Denver thats why he went there first.

Denver has a lot of cap space right? They might be able to also bring in some of our ex Colts players on offense to make Peyton comfy.

I still am not sure I see him in Miami. It seems like it's the favorite but I still favor the Pats to win the East no matter what.

And in the NFC West I favor the Niners still. I love what Harbaugh is doing there and they are going to be brutal to play against twice a year with that D.

Denver has a lot of cap space right? They might be able to also bring in some of our ex Colts players on offense to make Peyton comfy.

I still am not sure I see him in Miami. It seems like it's the favorite but I still favor the Pats to win the East no matter what.

And in the NFC West I favor the Niners still. I love what Harbaugh is doing there and they are going to be brutal to play against twice a year with that D.

I dont think Miami is the front runner, either. For one, they would have to do a lot of roster moves/restructures etc to have much cap space...and they play in the toughest division in the AFC, with NE, NY and even Buffalo getting much better.

Just because ESPN/NFL Network say it, doesnt make it so...they all kept saying that Washington would be the front runner...and all of us Colts fans knew that they wouldnt be, because they share a division with Eli.

If i had to guess, i would say that it will be either KC or Denver...they both have lots of cap space (over $30 million for KC and over $40 million for Denver...and thats without making any roster moves)...they also play in the most up for grabs division in the AFC.

I also believe that Peyton and Eli would love to play in a Super Bowl together, so i believe the rumors that Peyton wants to stay in the AFC for that reason.

If he goes to KC or Denver, and they use some of their cap space to sign some other ex-Colts, it will be fun to watch...we've all always wondered what Peyton could do with a more complete team, and now we may finally get the chance to find out...i know that to me, although i wouldve much rather us kept Peyton, it will give me twice as many games to watch...and watching Peyton win will help lessen the sadness from watching the growing pains that the Colts will undoubtedly go through for at least a couple years.