Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will this clip squash the concern over Luck's arm strength?

zibby43

On 9/26/2018 at 10:32 AM, Jeremy Waldon said:

I think the game plan and play calling will change alot once Turbo is back starting at RB he is a better blocker than any other back we have, which is what is needed before you let LUCK take any shots down field, gotta have a back pick up rushers and watching the edges 

Yes, Turbin is the answer!

Lol.

On 9/26/2018 at 12:02 PM, Superman said:

That throw impressed me during the game. But to answer your question, no, it won't convince anyone who is already concerned about Luck's arm strength. 

I'm not concerned at this point because I believe his arm needs more rehab before it's 100%, but if he keeps working with throwing coaches and improving his entire throwing process from the ground up, I think his arm can be more than strong enough. He'll never be Pat Mahomes or Josh Allen, but he'll be able to throw the ball long and accurate, and he'll be able to fire the short and intermediate consistently. 

I'm no doctor nor do I know anything about his shoulder. Heck, I haven't even stayed in a Holiday Express lately.

But I do agree with you about his arm maybe needing more rehab.

The thing is I don't know or think that his arm will get stronger as the season progresses as some here think?

With all the throws in practice and in actual games shouldn't his arm become more fatigued?  Also the accumulate number of hits, bumps and bruises during the course of a nfl season should contribute to a already weak arm being weaker as the season progresses, right?

Is rehabbing possible during the season?

Or maybe he will have to wait for the off season to rehab his shoulder?

Like I said at the beginning I don't know.