Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ridgeway/Ballard

Dark Superman

Hassan Ridgeway is a changed man. I'm going to give Chris Ballard a ton of credit in the sudden emergence of Ridgeway (A guy who was drafted by Grigson)   I think the main factor in Ridgeway's impressive performance's during the PreSeason have to do with the change of scheme and of course an upgrade in the coaching staff department. I noticed a lot of guys that Chris Ballard has brought in or decided to keep around have excelled under his regime.  The guy's that don't work out either seem to have injury issues or low risk/high reward guys who virtually have little to no impact to our salary cap.

This is a guy who was handed a roster that needed to change 95% of their roster and had their Franchise QB on the sideline with a bummed shoulder.

Give it time. Have a little patience, but let me tell you this guy knows how to build a championship football team. It's impossible to nail everyone you sign, but this guy knows football and surrounds himself with other individuals that share his vision and wisdom. All you have to do is listen to this guy talk for five minutes about football and you'll agree.

• Like 6