Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Recap

TKnight24

One thing I have found interesting is the lack of coverage on Quenton Nelson. For him being such a high profile pick (in terms of perceived positional value vs draft spot), there has been hardly anything on any platform, local or national.

IMO, this can only be a good thing.  I know the pads are not on and that the real analysis will begin when training camp kicks off, but the fact we have heard nothing can only be good when he has been LG for the 1's this whole period.

The only thing I did hear was (from memory) Frank Reich talking about him realising how tough it is going to be in this league.  He mentioned about how he went against a double team on the D-Line and Reich said something like "and he just didn't move an inch.  He is used to pushing through people, including double teams, but he just went nowhere".  Reich described it as a eureka type of moment for the jump in talent he will face, and that those are great for rookies.

• Like 3

On June 20, 2018 at 10:29 AM, TKnight24 said:

Nice to see Adam V. back where he belongs & thanks TK24 for all your social media updates that cut through all the noise & keep us fans in the loop that refuse to become Twitter & FaceBook drones. I appreciate all your hard work. :hat:

• Like 2

I also heard about Chewbacca throwing the pigskin around too. I knew he would & everything would fall back in line as I expected it naturally would while I took a brief holiday from the forum. Off to do some catching up & required reading on older forum topics while I was away now. 

• Like 1