Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Less You Hear From Manning, The Better

oldunclemark

Why are you so invested in being wrong?

And BTW, I have said this repeatedbly - I have spent so much of our expendible cash on the Colts in the last decade in large part because of Manning. I have no joy in thinking of the team without him as we go into the next season. But all signs, each and every one of them point to him being gone. And for the right reasons. It would be better for you if you realized this before he is actually cut.

Its a message board....I'm just saying what I think..

Let me decide what's better for me...

Would you want to talk to people who did NOT believe they were right?

You dont see the signs I've detailed. Trust me. If Manning was going to be let go....he'd have been cut by now.

There's no negotiating neceessary

I want my guy to be back and it looks to me like he will be. More every day.

But maybe I'm wrong...That's okay..

You seem so upset...that you cant change my mind

Its a message board....I'm just saying what I think..

Let me decide what's better for me...

Would you want to talk to people who did NOT believe they were right?

You dont see the signs I've detailed. Trust me. If Manning was going to be let go....he'd have been cut by now.

There's no negotiating neceessary

I want my guy to be back and it looks to me like he will be. More every day.

But maybe I'm wrong...That's okay..

You seem so upset...that you cant change my mind

Either way...its okay....we'll both still be here....and its all good.

Keep telling yourself that.

You don't have to take my word for it. Irsay said it was his choice and Grigson has re-affirmed that. What's the point of your GM watching a QB he has no control over anyway when he as a billion other issues to deal with at this point?

You don't have to take my word for it. Irsay said it was his choice and Grigson has re-affirmed that. What's the point of your GM watching a QB he has no control over anyway when he as a billion other issues to deal with at this point?

Oh my. Seriously - this is what you believe? That Grigson has been too busy to watch Manning throw?

It is funny to me the lengths that people will go to convince themselves of something.

Oh my. Seriously - this is what you believe? That Grigson has been too busy to watch Manning throw?

It is funny to me the lengths that people will go to convince themselves of something.

His words not mine. And to me, I'll trust it more coming from the guy towards the top of the organization than some opinion from some forum junkie with 1200 posts. Just sayin'.

And no thats not what I said. I said Grigson HAS been busy but the point is, why would he take the time out of a busy schedule to watch a QB WHOM HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER ANYWAY SINCE IRSAY HAS SAID HE IS MAKING THE CHOICE. Get that through your head.