FS - D. Butler, T. Green

RCB - V. Davis, K. Webster, M. White

LCB - P. Robinson, R. Melvin, D. Morris

Special Teams:

K - A. Vinatieri

P - ?

LS - M. Overton

Analysis: 

On offense... Upgrade the right side of the line with T.J. Lang. Extend Mewhort a couple years, then the line is pretty well set through 2019. We will probably have to say goodbye to at least a couple of the guys after that, with Clark, Haeg, Mewhort, Lang, and Castonzo all being up for contract. But we can retain whoever looks to be the best options moving forward, leave room to lock down Ryan Kelly soon after, and focus on drafting the position around the 2019 and 2020 offseasons. Adding a dynamic running back like Alvin Kamara behind our upgraded offensive line, will let Andrew Luck show that’s he’s the MVP caliber player that he is. We’ll be able to score points against anybody. I’ve worked assuming the rumor that we may lose Jack Doyle as someone may overpay for him in a free agency class that doesn’t have too much talent at the position plays out, and I’ve addressed it with George Kittle on day 3, a guy who had an outstanding college career. He’s a strong blocker, and I think along with Swoope we could be okay at the position behind Allen. 

On defense... The defensive line has some nice pieces, but I’ve added a monstrous presence in the middle who will help collapse the pocket. I think for Poe, some kind of incentive laced contract could be a good fit, but I’ve approximated his value. Focused heavily on upgrading the linebackers in the draft - this position group absolutely must improve. Depth in the secondary is also addressed here. Aside from Poe, the free agent signings I’ve projected focus on bringing young guys who have promise but are currently trapped behind elite players on their depth chart, as I feel that these players are probably not elite but do represent good value relative to the contracts they will be able to command. I’ve prioritized upgrading the front 7 over the secondary, because I feel that upgrading the front 7 will automatically improve our secondary more than the other way around.  

On February 25, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Defjamz26 said:

Not a fan of Anzalone. I think Anthony Walker is better. That'd be my only switch. Other than that it seems like a solid draft.

Aside from health issues, is there anything specific you prefer about Walker? I think Walker is a 4-3 LB at the next level, where as Anzalone I see as a 3 down 3-4 ILB because he has the size and can cover well.