Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sorry, had to. It was wide open for this :)

Lawrence Owen

And going into the bye week, with a win against someone NO_ONE gave Indy a chance to beat is a huge confidence builder.  Should get some guys back before the next game.

(and on a side note: did anyone notice how Good stopped a blitz with one hand, while blocking his regular guy?..I know Luck was under pressure like always most of the game, but my jaw dropped at seeing that kind of strength.)

21 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

And going into the bye week, with a win against someone NO_ONE gave Indy a chance to beat is a huge confidence builder.  Should get some guys back before the next game.

(and on a side note: did anyone notice how Good stopped a blitz with one hand, while blocking his regular guy?..I know Luck was under pressure like always most of the game, but my jaw dropped at seeing that kind of strength.)

Kelly also had a good one like that as well I remember. Second guy almost came free and he close lined him and handled his guy at the same time.

Oline played much better today, they get major credit for playing like that in a tough stadium.

2 hours ago, IinD said:

Kelly also had a good one like that as well I remember. Second guy almost came free and he close lined him and handled his guy at the same time.

Oline played much better today, they get major credit for playing like that in a tough stadium.

yeah. there was a few times GB sent overload blitzes,..and too many people to block, or a RB would missed his block or get overpowered.  but all in all..i think they did ok.  Especially since this was the #1 run defence, and Gore found multiple big runs. (but a lot of no gains also in the face of obvious run downs in the waining minutes)